Zeus

Summer comes to end soon, only a a couple weeks left till school starts up again. So instead of working on thesis more, I gave myself another little fun project to do. Behold ZEUS!!


As you can see he is still under construction. I have gotten farther since then and I am hoping to get him done soon. I found his model sheet online (http://animationarchive.net/Feature%20Films/Hercules/Model%20Sheets/Zeus04.jpg) that I went in and tweaked to line up some parts here and there. He has definitely been a challenge so far. Lets just hope I dont't go working myself to death before school even starts.

HA WORK YOURSELF TO DEATH!
(Sorry couldn't help myself)

Enjoy the rest of summer everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sam!! Wow good stuff. You make it all look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amalia!, He is actually harder then he looks, his hair has been giving me a bit of rough nights lol. Hope your summer is going well! See you soon

    ReplyDelete