Monster!


Long time no post. Fall Semester is finally over and I have the time to post some new stuff. To take a break from thesis I decided to make a new character. I have always wanted to make a giant monster, hopefully I will be able to find the time to make him into 3D sometime in the near future.


I also thought I would post some process work for this for anyone who is curious. It was interesting, because it was a really spur of the moment idea to doodle something out and follow through with it. I don't think I have ever had an idea come about that quickly into a reality without too much struggling. It was a nice change of pace from working in 3D all semester. I am currently working on updating and making my portfolio webpage, putting together demo reel and finishing my senior thesis. Stay tuned!

Happy Holidays!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment